- Santa Barbara: Where magic happens.
- Mahalo, Hawaii.
- Bolero celebrates Chicago
- A tour worth Olympic Gold. K+C at Bates Dance Festival
- Summer fun! Bolero Red Bank
- 3-2-1. K+C Adventures
- Fantastic Firsts for K+C
- Rehearsal Notes From Larry: Part 3
- Rehearsal Notes from Larry: Part 2
- The Dancer Perspective: Twelve Chairs. Part 3
Tag Archives: Love Songs
February 6, 2012 Written by: Brandon Cournay Tours, Repertoire, Anniversaries… oh my! 2013 is off to an exhilarating start for KEIGWIN + COMPANY, and is gearing up to be one for the record books. We began the year as most … Continue reading
July 25th, 2012 Written by: Brandon Cournay Last weekend, KEIGWIN + COMPANY rocked it out on the Jersey Shore. We were performing at the beautiful Two River Theater in Red Bank, NJ. K+C presented an action-packed evening of dance with … Continue reading
April 12th, 2012 Written by: Brandon Cournay The hustle and bustle of traveling may be a burden to some, but not for KEIGWIN + COMPANY. We absolutely love touring, and we are always so thankful for our adventures! One of … Continue reading