- Santa Barbara: Where magic happens.
- Mahalo, Hawaii.
- Bolero celebrates Chicago
- A tour worth Olympic Gold. K+C at Bates Dance Festival
- Summer fun! Bolero Red Bank
- 3-2-1. K+C Adventures
- Fantastic Firsts for K+C
- Rehearsal Notes From Larry: Part 3
- Rehearsal Notes from Larry: Part 2
- The Dancer Perspective: Twelve Chairs. Part 3
Tag Archives: creation
Written by: Brandon Cournay March 10th, 2013 KEIGWIN + COMPANY‘s 10th Anniversary Season continued last month as we found ourselves in warmer weather, (yes, again!) when we embarked on a three-week residency in Santa Barbara provided by the incomparable DANCEworks. … Continue reading
Hi Friends, I am back in New York and although I’m frustrated by my Achilles tendon rupture, I couldn’t be more excited about the new dance we are creating…. and what a coincidence it’s a chair dance. I know what … Continue reading
April 25th, 2012 Written by: Brandon Cournay Twelve eager KEIGWIN + COMPANY dancers walked into an empty studio with twelve black folding chairs staring back at them. With excitement and fervor, we all took a seat and quickly began falling, folding, … Continue reading